|- John Nuckolls, Virginia, 300 acres (county?)
1650-James1, b. 1645/50 SEE JAMES NUCKOLLS
-John Nuckolls, Lancaster, Pa., 1650's, land patent registered.
|James Knuckles subject of headright , York Co, PA 1657
-Thomas Nuckles, 1662, taking on apprentices.
1670- James 2, b.1670 New Kent Co, VA -George Nuccles on list of passengers 3-14-1672
transported to VA by John Page
-George Nuccles granted land, 1672
- Susannah Pouncy, b. 1675, (wife of James2, b. 1670, Dau of Roger Pouncy).
- James Nuccol signs Blisland Complaint
- James Nuckles listed as processioner, 1689 New Kent Co, VA
- 2-15-1689 Thomas Nuckolls takes up acres in St Peters Parish
|- James 3, b. 1695, bapt. 30 June (son of James2, b.
1670) New Kent Co, VA
- Izabell, bapt., 14 Nov. 1697 ( Dau. of James2, b. 1670 ) New Kent Co, VA
- William Nuckles b c1694 served as juror Warren Co, NC 1715
- Samuel Nuckolls, Merchant of London, 1699 (this prob. the same as Samuel who
received 150 ac. in Va. earlier).
-James2,( b. 1670), petitions for
new church in 1702
-Samuel, b. 1702 (son of James2 b. 1670)
1710- William, b. 1710 (son of James2, b. 1670)
- Hancock Nuckolls makes oath in Court North Cumberland Co, VA 1711
- William Nuckols serves as juror in Warren Co, NC 1715
1720 - James4, b. 1720 (son of James3, b. 1695), Hanover Co. formed.
- William Nuckles b 1721 m Elizabeth Cash c1746 Westmoreland Co, VA
- Samuel Nuckolls, 400 Ac. N. side of South Anna R., 1723.
- James patents 1000 acres Hanover Co, Elk Creek, VA 3/24/1724
-Charles Nuckolls, b.1725, son of James (b. 1695.)
- John Nuckols (this is probably James2 or 3), 24 Mar 1725, 200 Ac. both sides of Overton fork, Elk Creek.
-James2, b. 1670, dies 1727.
-Thomas Nuckols, b. 1731 (son of William, b. 1710)
-Samuel Nuckles, 400 Ac. on Muddy Creek, Goochland Co, VA
-John Nuckolls, b. 1732, son of James3, b.1695
-John Nuckals of St Martin deed to Pouncy Anderson (brother of Suzanna) 188a
on Taylor Creek-
- William Nuckols of Caroline Co VA deed from Hugh Hogan 7/3/1735
- George Knuckles b 1733 Glouchester Co, VA died 5/22/1810 md Louisa Womack
- Henry Nukels witness to Bridgewater deed in Henrico Co, Gilleys Creek Mill
|Samuel Nuckolls named in adjoining land deed of Phillip Poindexter Goochland Co
I James Nuckols Sr deed to James Nuckols Jr 200a Louisa Co, VA Little River
I Charles Nuckols witnesses land transfer of deed James Sr to James Jr 10/8/1744
I 11/21/1754 Eldora Knuckles born to Thomas Knuckles md Isaiah Inger
I c1754 John Nuckols born and married Elizabeth Knight
I 1769 John Knuckles appointed deputy sherrif in Tyrone Co, NC
I 1771 Charles Nuckols an overseer in Warren Co, NC (On tax list 1784 & 1786)
I 1771 John Nuckols Craven Co, New Bern NC sworn statement